Hi!

I see that ext/json functions are exported in 5.x branches but not
exported in 6. Is there any specific reason for that?
stas@zend.com http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829 MSN: stas@zend.com

Search Discussions

  • Pierre Joye at Jun 26, 2009 at 6:53 pm
    hi,

    laziness is certainly the reason :)

    Cheers,
    --
    Pierre

    I see that ext/json functions are exported in 5.x branches but not exported
    in 6. Is there any specific reason for that?
    stas@zend.com   http://www.zend.com/
    (408)253-8829   MSN: stas@zend.com

    Pierre

    http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org
  • Kalle Sommer Nielsen at Jun 26, 2009 at 9:02 pm
    Hi