Hi List,

I recently discovered that zend_hash_func is equal to
zend_get_hash_value. To clean this up, I would like to remove
zend_hash_func in favor of zend_get_hash in HEAD. If there are no
objections I would commit a patch in a few days.

David

Search Discussions

  • David Coallier at May 26, 2009 at 12:17 pm

    I recently discovered that zend_hash_func is equal to zend_get_hash_value.
    To clean this up, I would like to remove zend_hash_func in favor of
    zend_get_hash in HEAD. If there are no objections I would commit a patch in
    a few days.
    Did you grep through pecl and the source to make sure it won't break
    anything? If you did, then I see no problems.

    --
    Slan,
    David

    12:48 <@tony2001> dsp__: I see no point in removing it completely and breaking BC for no reason