Problems with PHP 5.3.0 RC1 VC6 x86 thread safe (and most probably with
the other versions too):

- php.ini-development and php.ini-production parse error on line 581
- php_mcrypt.dll not present as a file in ./ext
- php_mhash.dll, php_msql.dll and php_pspell.dll are present as an
option in php.ini although it is said they are removed
- php_enchant.dll not present nor as an option in php.ini, nor as a file
in ./ext and I cannot see it in the php -m output
- php_phar.dll present as an option in php.ini but there is no need
(causes confusion)
- php_pdo.dll present as an option in php.ini but there is no need
(causes confusion)

Cheers

--
Ionut G. Stan
I'm under construction |http://igstan.blogspot.com/

Search Discussions

  • Pierre Joye at Mar 26, 2009 at 6:40 pm
    hi,
    Problems with PHP 5.3.0 RC1 VC6 x86 thread safe (and most probably with the
    other versions too):

    - php.ini-development and php.ini-production parse error on line 581
    Eric, can you look at it please?
    - php_mcrypt.dll not present as a file in ./ext builtin
    - php_mhash.dll, php_msql.dll and php_pspell.dll are present as an option in
    php.ini although it is said they are removed
    right, should be removed.
    - php_phar.dll present as an option in php.ini but there is no need (causes
    confusion)
    not decided if it will be static or shared.
    - php_pdo.dll present as an option in php.ini but there is no need (causes
    confusion)
    builtin

    thanks for your feedbacks!

    Cheers,
  • Daniel Convissor at Mar 26, 2009 at 6:51 pm
    Hi Pierre and Ionut: