Hello again,

I currently have something like http://pastebin.com/m1589b69f in
PHP, I am trying to see if there is a equivalent function in any of the
zend_hash_xxx functions.

I have a multi-dimensional array, that to the best of what I have
found so far the only solution would be to nest the following code
http://pastebin.com/m6b6675a1 inside itself. Basically a for() statement
in a for() statement, which doesn't seem to be the most effective way,
then again I have really only ever used arrays like this in PHP. Never
in plain C or C++. Just char** in C, and some Map derivative ( IE QMap
in the Qt Framework ) in C++.

Sorry about the tail off there. Anyway, should I be looking at this
another way, or should it be done with the multiple for() statements?
By the way, that code chunk by itself just prints the word Array, which
is expected since currently its only being executed once.

BTW, I expect my "Extending and Embedding PHP" book to be here
tomorrow, so hopefully these questions ( especially if they are
obviously answered there will come to a end :-) ) .

Matthew C. Rice

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedFeb 27, '09 at 8:39p