Hello erveryone, i just want to know how to compile and trace PHP engine source code on Windows.
I need it for my assignment. I've google search it but all i found is how to build PHP on Windows.

Thank you very much

Search Discussions

  • Pierre Joye at Aug 26, 2008 at 7:51 am
    hi,

    On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Andreas K Santoso
    Hello erveryone, i just want to know how to compile and trace PHP engine source code on Windows.
    I need it for my assignment. I've google search it but all i found is how to build PHP on Windows.

    Thank you very much
    Take a look here, it will give you the base:

    http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/

    Cheers,

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedAug 26, '08 at 7:48a
activeAug 26, '08 at 7:51a
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Pierre Joye: 1 post Andreas K Santoso: 1 post