Hi folks,

I created a library that may draw some attention. Boost.PHP is a set
of macros and C++ classes that wrap around common Zend Engine structs
that allow you to create a PHP extension in C++, in a very efficient
way. Most notably, you no longer need most of the ZE macros and APIs
like ZEND_FE and zend_parse_parameters() since the library
automagically handles the signatures of your C++ functions and
enables them to be exposed just as they are.

For further information, please look at the dedicated wiki page on
github:
http://github.com/moriyoshi/boost.php/wikis

Regards,
Moriyoshi

Search Discussions

  • Troels knak-nielsen at Jul 29, 2008 at 2:00 pm

    I created a library that may draw some attention. Boost.PHP is a set of
    macros and C++ classes that wrap around common Zend Engine structs that
    Is Boost.PHP affiliated with boost.org ?

    --
    troels
  • Moriyoshi Koizumi at Jul 29, 2008 at 2:03 pm

    Moriyoshi
    On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Moriyoshi Koizumi
    I created a library that may draw some attention. Boost.PHP is a
    set of
    macros and C++ classes that wrap around common Zend Engine structs
    that
    Is Boost.PHP affiliated with boost.org ?

    --
    troels
  • Marcus Boerger at Jul 30, 2008 at 12:53 am
    Hello Moriyoshi,

    actually you should place it as a PHP module. Boost provides core level
    stuff and algorithmns and such. This is a highly specialized bridge.

    marcus

    Nope, but I'm thinking of proposing it as soon as I finish the
    documentation.
    Moriyoshi
    On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Moriyoshi Koizumi
    I created a library that may draw some attention. Boost.PHP is a
    set of
    macros and C++ classes that wrap around common Zend Engine structs
    that
    Is Boost.PHP affiliated with boost.org ?

    --
    troels

    Best regards,
    Marcus
  • Stefan Walk at Jul 30, 2008 at 7:14 am

    Marcus Boerger schrieb:
    Hello Moriyoshi,

    actually you should place it as a PHP module. Boost provides core level
    stuff and algorithmns and such. This is a highly specialized bridge.

    marcus
    Just like Boost.Python
    (http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/python/doc/index.html) ;)

    Regards,
    Stefan
  • Marcus Boerger at Jul 30, 2008 at 7:19 am
    Hello Stefan,

    which doesn't belong there either.

    marcus