The recent comments about what to expect in 5.4 inspired me to go and
update the 5.2 and 5.3 todo pages:
http://wiki.php.net/todo/php52
http://wiki.php.net/todo/php53

I guess a fair number of items on the 5.3 todo list are already taken
care of. Please let me know or update the wiki page accordingly
yourself (remember that the cvs.php.net login works on the wiki).

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
mls@pooteeweet.org

Search Discussions

  • Jani Taskinen at Jun 25, 2008 at 9:26 am
    phar == done, flex -> re2c == done.. ?

    --Jani

    Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
    Hi,

    The recent comments about what to expect in 5.4 inspired me to go and
    update the 5.2 and 5.3 todo pages:
    http://wiki.php.net/todo/php52
    http://wiki.php.net/todo/php53

    I guess a fair number of items on the 5.3 todo list are already taken
    care of. Please let me know or update the wiki page accordingly yourself
    (remember that the cvs.php.net login works on the wiki).

    regards,
    Lukas Kahwe Smith
    mls@pooteeweet.org

groupphp-internals @