Hi

I'm writing my custom extension, and I want to use library in it.

Atm. I'm just compiling library files statically in extension, but thats
not very nice.

I've tried to modify config.m4 to include it but even with all other
extensions, I miserably failed.

This library is simple library in /lib (/lib/libsomething.a). It does
not have fancy autotools macros and stuff. Plese, help me with including it.

Adam Klobukowski

Search Discussions

  • Antony Dovgal at Jun 11, 2008 at 8:04 pm

    I'm writing my custom extension, and I want to use library in it.

    Atm. I'm just compiling library files statically in extension, but thats
    not very nice.

    I've tried to modify config.m4 to include it but even with all other
    extensions, I miserably failed.

    This library is simple library in /lib (/lib/libsomething.a). It does
    not have fancy autotools macros and stuff. Plese, help me with including it.
    There are tons of PECL extensions wrapping external libraries - pick whichever
    you like most and use as an example.

    Btw, pecl-dev@lists.php.net is a special list dedicated to PECL and writing PHP
    extensions, so I guess you might want to use it instead of internals@.

    --
    Wbr,
    Antony Dovgal

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedJun 11, '08 at 7:50p
activeJun 11, '08 at 8:04p
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Antony Dovgal: 1 post Adam Klobukowski: 1 post