I provide an INI property to stop my extension from loading fully like:

if (strcmp(sapi_module.name, "cli") == 0 &&
INI_STR("plexcel.sapi.cli") &&
INI_BOOL("plexcel.sapi.cli") == 0) {
return;
}

But the extension is still loaded. It's just not initialized.

Is there any way to abort within PHP_MINIT_FUNCTION or call a function
to remove the extension from the runtime such that calling
extension_loaded('plexcel') returns FALSE?

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Active Directory SPNEGO SSO

Search Discussions

  • Stanislav Malyshev at May 22, 2008 at 4:04 am
    Hi!
    I provide an INI property to stop my extension from loading fully like:

    if (strcmp(sapi_module.name, "cli") == 0 &&
    INI_STR("plexcel.sapi.cli") &&
    INI_BOOL("plexcel.sapi.cli") == 0) {
    return;
    }

    But the extension is still loaded. It's just not initialized.
    if you return FAILURE, it will not be loaded, but it will produce
    E_CORE_ERROR. If you don't like that I'd recommend to keep extension
    loaded but not register any functions, etc and write some descriptive
    stuff in phpinfo().
    stas@zend.com http://www.zend.com/
    (408)253-8829 MSN: stas@zend.com

groupphp-internals @