The company I work for has as a rule to update it's projects to the latest
php. This starts usually one month before the official release.
Can you tell me when will php 5.3 be released? Of course not the exact date
but something around it :) Like month?

Best Regards, Dimitar Isusov

Search Discussions

  • Kalle Sommer Nielsen at May 6, 2008 at 12:06 pm

    Quoting Lokrain <lokrain@gmail.com>:

    Hi,

    The company I work for has as a rule to update it's projects to the latest
    php. This starts usually one month before the official release.
    Can you tell me when will php 5.3 be released? Of course not the exact date
    but something around it :) Like month?

    Best Regards, Dimitar Isusov
    Hi Dimitar

    According to our wiki the 5.3 beta should be out in Q2 2008 and final in Q2/Q3
    2008 (Don't think it will be Q2).

    Kalle Sommer Nielsen
    Danmarks Radio - www.dr.dk

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedMay 5, '08 at 8:37a
activeMay 6, '08 at 12:06p
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Lokrain: 1 post Kalle Sommer Nielsen: 1 post