Hello.

Can anybody suggest me any docs/tutorials on writing php extensions using
Zend API those can work with classes/objects, i.e. declare some classes,
create instances of others etc.

Thanks.

--
WBR, Andrew

Search Discussions

  • Hartmut Holzgraefe at Nov 13, 2007 at 9:14 am

    Andrew O. Shadoura wrote:
    Hello.

    Can anybody suggest me any docs/tutorials on writing php extensions using
    Zend API those can work with classes/objects, i.e. declare some classes,
    create instances of others etc.

    Thanks.
    ok, time again for the usual shameless plug:

    If you're not afraid of code generators doing part of the
    work you might try

    http://php-baustelle.de/CodeGen_PECL

    Its OO features are documented in

    http://php-baustelle.de/CodeGen_PECL/manual.html#AEN536

    The current source for this package is available using

    svn checkout svn://php-baustelle.de/CodeGenerators/trunk/CodeGen_PECL

    in there you'll find a subdirectory CodeGen_PECL/docs/examples
    with lots of example files for OO features. Even if you don't
    want to use the generator yourself the code generated for these
    examples might prove useful.

    That aside "Extending and Embedding PHP" is probably a
    must have:

    http://www.informit.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=067232704X

    --
    Hartmut Holzgraefe, Principal Support Engineer
    .

    Hauptsitz: MySQL GmbH, Dachauer Str.37, 80335 München
    Geschäftsführer: Kaj Arnö - HRB München 162140

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedNov 13, '07 at 5:14a
activeNov 13, '07 at 9:14a