Hi folks

working at Sun Microsystems QA org we are integrating php into our new
Open Solaris release (php 5.2.4 for now)

we have run the functional test suite shipped within the php release to
address/assess non regression testing area

similarly we have run the php 5.2.4 test suite vs a Red Hat 4 platform
to generate a base of comparison for test results between Solaris and RH

as we have caught some failed tests on Solaris (less on RH) (detailed
test report is available on our side)

we would like to know whether at php org level there are any test
results available / published / shared per OS (like Solaris, RH in
particular)

in order we can compare the results obtained on Solaris with some
"official run" and therefore get a status about failed tests we caught :
typically are there known bugs per OS (corresponding to failed tests)
already filed for php 5.2.4 release

thks in advance
Jean

Search Discussions

  • Derick Rethans at Oct 17, 2007 at 12:41 pm