I updated the 5.3 todo list [1] yesterday evening. I also just
spotted a minor mistake. I put the visibility patch under todo items,
where it should have gone under future releases. We should also
revisit the 5.2 todo list [2] and see if the items there are not yet
done and if they will get done in 5.2 or should get moved to 5.3.

regards,
Lukas

[1] http://wiki.pooteeweet.org/PhP53
[2] http://wiki.pooteeweet.org/PhP52

Search Discussions

  • Nuno Lopes at Oct 5, 2007 at 12:24 pm
    No, no and no!
    The gcc 4 -fvisibility patch wasn't rejected. It's a no-op and although it
    is only useful for gcc 4 users, it brings many benefits for them!
    So please keep that in the PHP 5.3 TODO.

    Nuno

    I updated the 5.3 todo list [1] yesterday evening. I also just spotted a
    minor mistake. I put the visibility patch under todo items, where it
    should have gone under future releases. We should also revisit the 5.2
    todo list [2] and see if the items there are not yet done and if they
    will get done in 5.2 or should get moved to 5.3.

    regards,
    Lukas

    [1] http://wiki.pooteeweet.org/PhP53
    [2] http://wiki.pooteeweet.org/PhP52

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedOct 5, '07 at 12:17p
activeOct 5, '07 at 12:24p
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Lukas Kahwe Smith: 1 post Nuno Lopes: 1 post