Hello!

there is a critical issues in PHP 4.4.5:
- when register_globals = On, sessions don't work correctly (segfaults).

Because of this I'd like to release a 4.4.6 soon with this fixes. As
there is also an upgrade to pcre 7.0 we'd need atleast one RC, which I
plan to release on Thursday.

Any opinions?

regards,
Derick

Search Discussions

  • Antony Dovgal at Feb 20, 2007 at 1:09 pm

    there is a critical issues in PHP 4.4.5:
    - when register_globals = On, sessions don't work correctly (segfaults).

    Because of this I'd like to release a 4.4.6 soon with this fixes. As
    there is also an upgrade to pcre 7.0 we'd need atleast one RC, which I
    plan to release on Thursday.

    Any opinions?
    Agree, I believe one RC is required in this particular case.
    Looks good to me.

    --
    Wbr,
    Antony Dovgal

    there is a critical issues in PHP 4.4.5:
    - when register_globals = On, sessions don't work correctly
    (segfaults).

    Because of this I'd like to release a 4.4.6 soon with this fixes. As
    there is also an upgrade to pcre 7.0 we'd need atleast one RC, which I
    plan to release on Thursday.

    Any opinions?

    regards,
    Derick

    Ilia Alshanetsky
  • Derick Rethans at Feb 20, 2007 at 2:44 pm