If I disable ZEND_MM_COOKIES PHP starts up fine.

Edin

Search Discussions

  • Andi Gutmans at Dec 17, 2006 at 11:35 pm
    Thanks for the heads-up. We are planning to work on changing this magic #
    generation this week anyway, so hopefully your problem will go away with the
    improvements.
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Edin Kadribasic
    Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 9:25 AM
    To: Dmitry Stogov; PHP Internals List
    Subject: [PHP-DEV] Endless loop in zend_alloc.c

    Hi,

    Trying to compile current php-5.2-dev on Windows using the
    new VC++ 8.0 (2005). PHP compiles without problems but on
    startup ends up in and endless loop at around line 768 of
    zend_alloc.c. rand() and do...while() never exit there.

    If I disable ZEND_MM_COOKIES PHP starts up fine.

    Edin

  • Edin Kadribasic at Dec 17, 2006 at 11:40 pm
    The problem seems to occur using any version of the Microsoft compiler.
    It is what is locking up http://snaps.php.net/ at the moments since the
    snaps box runs the newly created binary to complete the installation
    process.

    Edin