in my on going effort to make PHP todo management more transparent I am
wondering what are the current open todo items for PHP 5.2?

Obviously bug fixing. Filter ext needs some love on the function names
and some of the parameters. That makes me wonder about the other newly
bundled extensions. Are the relevant authors fairly happy with the
amount of testing (I guess JSON is simple enough ..)?

Any other key todo items left open?

BTW: I heard Ilia is shooting for end of month for the next release.

regards,
Lukas

Search Discussions

  • Pierre at Sep 14, 2006 at 4:16 pm