Hi folks,

There is a missing function from the ibm_db2 driver documentation. I would
like to add this to the documentation package. This is my first try at
this, I hope this is done correctly.
If one of you kind folks can take a moment and add this to the
documentation, it would be greatly appreciated.

(See attached file: db2-set-option.xml)

Much thx!
Kitman
Kitman Cheung
DB2 Product Management
Linux / Open Source
D4-624/TX1/8200/MKM

cheungk@ca.ibm.com | internal: t/l | external: (905)
969-3369 413-3369

Search Discussions

  • Sean Coates at Sep 11, 2006 at 8:48 pm

    There is a missing function from the ibm_db2 driver documentation. I would
    like to add this to the documentation package. This is my first try at
    this, I hope this is done correctly.
    If one of you kind folks can take a moment and add this to the
    documentation, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi Kitman.

    First, you should send this to phpdoc@lists.php.net. Next, the MLM
    software strips non-text attachments. Can you post the patch on the Web,
    somewhere? I'd be happy to take a look/commit.

  • Dan Scott at Sep 11, 2006 at 8:49 pm
    Hi KitMan:

    Anything other than a plain text attachment gets stripped from PHP
    mailing lists. So we can't see what you tried to send.

    And this is not the mailing list that you are looking for; you want
    the php-doc mailing list.

    Good luck!