I'm in need of some fully functional stand-alone php FTP scripts, I've
searched the web, have downloaded a couple but they don't work.

While this looks valid and appears to be uploading the file, no file is
ever saved other than a temporary file that vanishes as soon as the
file has completed uploading.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Upload test </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<HR>
<FORM METHOD="POST" ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data"
action="upload_done.html">
<P>
Select File 1: <INPUT TYPE="file" ID="file" VALUE=""><br>
<P><INPUT TYPE="submit">
</FORM>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Seems that everyone has their own implementation of how it should be
done so I'd like to obtain some working examples that I don't have to
spend time figuring out why it doesn't work just for test purposes.

If you have something, please send it to me, a variety of choices for
test purposes would be ideal.

TIA

-- Dale

Search Discussions

  • George Schlossnagle at Feb 9, 2005 at 4:52 am
    This is not the list you're looking for. You want php-general.

[...]

    George Schlossnagle

    -- Prinicipal Consultant
    -- OmniTI Computer Consulting
    -- http://www.omniti.com

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedFeb 9, '05 at 4:41a
activeFeb 9, '05 at 4:52a
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

George Schlossnagle: 1 post D . Walsh: 1 post