cheers,

- Markus

Search Discussions

  • Wez Furlong at May 2, 2004 at 11:11 am
    The latter of these is in PHP 5 afair.

    --Wez.

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Markus Fischer" <mfischer@gjat.josefine.at>
    To: <internals@lists.php.net>
    Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 10:17 AM
    Subject: [PHP-DEV] php-src/TODO foreach-enhancements

    Hi,

    has anyone played around with those two subjects from php-src/TODO ?

    * Allow foreach ($array as $k => list($a, $b)) syntax for multi
    dimensional arrays.

    * Allow foreach ($array as $k => &$val) syntax. right now we cannot
    traverse an array without copying each element.
  • Derick Rethans at May 3, 2004 at 8:51 am

    * Allow foreach ($array as $k => &$val) syntax. right now we cannot
    traverse an array without copying each element.
    Works in PHP 5.

    Derick

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp