This script crashes with the latest HEAD.
I don't know if it is something that did work at an earlier time.

<?
class ResourceFormat
{
const IMG = 1;
}

class Image
{
const RESOURCE_FORMAT = ResourceFormat::IMG;
}

print_r(constant('Image::RESOURCE_FORMAT'));
?>

--
Ard

Search Discussions

  • Pierre-Alain Joye at Mar 5, 2004 at 6:15 pm

    This script crashes with the latest HEAD.
    I don't know if it is something that did work at an earlier time.
    Works here, can you try a fresh update?

    pierre
  • Andi Gutmans at Mar 9, 2004 at 3:37 pm
    Fixed.
    This script crashes with the latest HEAD.
    I don't know if it is something that did work at an earlier time.

    <?
    class ResourceFormat
    {
    const IMG = 1;
    }

    class Image
    {
    const RESOURCE_FORMAT = ResourceFormat::IMG;
    }

    print_r(constant('Image::RESOURCE_FORMAT'));
    ?>

    --
    Ard

  • Joe Estock at Mar 13, 2004 at 2:06 pm

    Andi Gutmans wrote:
    Fixed.
    This script crashes with the latest HEAD.
    I don't know if it is something that did work at an earlier time.

    <?
    class ResourceFormat
    {
    const IMG = 1;
    }

    class Image
    {
    const RESOURCE_FORMAT = ResourceFormat::IMG;
    }

    print_r(constant('Image::RESOURCE_FORMAT'));
    ?>

    --
    Ard

    Andi,

    Is this fixed in 5.0.0a5-alexdupre (latest FreeBSD port)?

    If so, there is still something wrong because it causes a segfault. If
    so, let me know and i'll attach some debugging output.

    Regards,

    Joe (guru)
  • Andi Gutmans at Mar 13, 2004 at 2:11 pm

    This script crashes with the latest HEAD.
    I don't know if it is something that did work at an earlier time.

    <?
    class ResourceFormat
    {
    const IMG = 1;
    }

    class Image
    {
    const RESOURCE_FORMAT = ResourceFormat::IMG;
    }

    print_r(constant('Image::RESOURCE_FORMAT'));
    ?>

    --
    Ard

    Andi,

    Is this fixed in 5.0.0a5-alexdupre (latest FreeBSD port)?

    If so, there is still something wrong because it causes a segfault. If so,
    let me know and i'll attach some debugging output.
    I have no idea whatsoever about the FreeBSD port. I work against HEAD :)

    Andi

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedMar 5, '04 at 6:10p