Hi there!

I have beta 3 running on my win98 machine. I tried to use tidy functions and
php returns a "Fatal error: Call to undefined function"...

Then I assumed that I had to uncomment the extension on php.ini, but there
is no line for tidy extension, although the tidy extension is in its dir...

Since php5b3 is "- Bundled new tidy extension (John, Wez)" I don't know what
is wrong...Maybe I missed the meaning of "bundled"...

Any thoughts on this?

Thanx in advance

Felipe Lopes.

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/

Search Discussions

  • Pierre-Alain Joye at Dec 23, 2003 at 12:38 pm

    I have beta 3 running on my win98 machine. I tried to use tidy
    functions and php returns a "Fatal error: Call to undefined
    function"...

    Then I assumed that I had to uncomment the extension on php.ini, but
    there is no line for tidy extension, although the tidy extension is in
    its dir...

    Since php5b3 is "- Bundled new tidy extension (John, Wez)" I don't
    know what is wrong...Maybe I missed the meaning of "bundled"...

    Any thoughts on this?
    The php_dll is present in the extensions folder. Are you sure php
    tries to load it in the right folder? (check you php extensions dir ini
    settings).

    Otherwise, http://snaps.php.net/win32/PECL_STABLE/ contains snaps dll
    for windows. Dunno if they are for php5 or php4 neither if php_tidy
    requires tidy dlls. Let's try ;)

    pierre
  • Felipe Lopes at Dec 23, 2003 at 1:43 pm
[...]

    ----------
    MYSQL extension loads just fine here...

    Shoudn't tidy work just out of the box on php5b3?

    Felipe Lopes.

    Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
    Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
    Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/
  • Wez Furlong at Dec 23, 2003 at 1:55 pm
    Although we bundled tidy we did not make it enabled by default,
    and AFAIK, it was not added to the default windows build so
    I don't think that we currently have an official working php_tidy.dll
    for PHP 5. This is something that will probably be turning up in
    the windows snapshots on snaps.php.net over the next few days
    (depending on how much free time Edin has)

    --Wez.
  • Wez Furlong at Dec 23, 2003 at 2:01 pm
    It seems I was misinformed; php_tidy.dll *is* in B3, so it
    sounds like you are just not loading it correctly.

    --Wez.

    Although we bundled tidy we did not make it enabled by default,
    and AFAIK, it was not added to the default windows build so
    I don't think that we currently have an official working php_tidy.dll
    for PHP 5. This is something that will probably be turning up in
    the windows snapshots on snaps.php.net over the next few days
    (depending on how much free time Edin has)
  • Felipe Lopes at Dec 23, 2003 at 2:04 pm
    It seems I was misinformed; php_tidy.dll *is* in B3, so it
    sounds like you are just not loading it correctly.

    --Wez.

    Although we bundled tidy we did not make it enabled by default,
    and AFAIK, it was not added to the default windows build so
    I don't think that we currently have an official working php_tidy.dll
    for PHP 5. This is something that will probably be turning up in
    the windows snapshots on snaps.php.net over the next few days
    (depending on how much free time Edin has)
    ----------
    In fact, but was it supposed to edit anything to have tidy working?

    Felipe Lopes.

    Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
    Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
    Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp