Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Search Discussions

  • Michael Sisolak at Dec 16, 2003 at 7:51 pm
    I know MFHing memory leaks isn't anywhere near as exciting as arguing
    about the fine points of CSV file processing, but can someone with
    enough karma please take a minute to look at my request? Thanks.
    Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 19:17:06 -0800 (PST)
    From: Michael Sisolak <msisolak@yahoo.com>
    Subject: TSRM.c MFH Request
    To: internals@lists.php.net

    Can someone with proper karma please MFH the change in TSRM.c version
    1.50 - it never made it back into the 4_3 branch. It cleans up a
    memory leak of the mutexp variable under Win32 threading. Thanks.

    Michael Sisolak
    msisolak@yahoo.com
    Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
    http://companion.yahoo.com/
  • Ilia Alshanetsky at Dec 16, 2003 at 7:59 pm

    I know MFHing memory leaks isn't anywhere near as exciting as arguing
    about the fine points of CSV file processing, but can someone with
    enough karma please take a minute to look at my request? Thanks.
    This was already done by Jani on Dec 15th.

    Ilia
  • Derick Rethans at Dec 16, 2003 at 8:09 pm

    I know MFHing memory leaks isn't anywhere near as exciting as arguing
    about the fine points of CSV file processing, but can someone with
    enough karma please take a minute to look at my request? Thanks.
    This was already done by Jani on Dec 15th.
    That was something else...

    Derick
  • Derick Rethans at Dec 16, 2003 at 8:00 pm

    I know MFHing memory leaks isn't anywhere near as exciting as arguing
    about the fine points of CSV file processing, but can someone with
    enough karma please take a minute to look at my request? Thanks.
    Done, thanks for bringing this under our attention again.

    Derick

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedDec 8, '03 at 3:17a