I am trying to compile the test first_module into php

I downloaded the examples.tar.gz file and then copied the directory
first_module/ into the php/ext directory

I then ran ./buildconf --force (dist source), ./configure --help showed
the extra module available, so I ran ./configure --enable-first_module

Below is the error

checking whether to enable the bundled filePro support... no
: command not found8291:
checking BOOK: whether to enable the first module... yes
: command not found8336:
: command not found8337:
./configure: line 91952: syntax error: unexpected end of file

Can anyone help?? Im completely stuck....

Mike

groupphp-internals @
categoriesphp
postedOct 2, '03 at 3:00p