Hello all and thank you in advance.
I'm totally beginer in PHP .

I'm developing:
http://www.my3dgis.es/visor/visor.htm#

At Options > Herramientas > Búsq

Search Discussions

  • Jesús de Diego Alarcón at Sep 6, 2007 at 11:46 pm
    (Excuse me... wrong button....)

    Hello all and thank you in advance.
    I'm totally beginer in PHP .

    I'm developing:
    http://www.my3dgis.es/visor/visor.htm#

    At Options > Herramientas > Búsqueda en Catastro the application shows a
    form (ExtJS). In this form, the combobox Provincias should be loaded using:

    http://www.my3dgis.es/visor/php/provincias.php

    However, using Firebug i can see that call to php/provincias.php always
    shows 403 (403 Forbidden).

    I don't know where the problem can be... this application is working ok for
    me at localhost....

    Thank you in advance.

    Jesús de Diego
  • Brian at Sep 7, 2007 at 12:23 am

    Jesús de Diego Alarcón wrote:
    (Excuse me... wrong button....)

    Hello all and thank you in advance.
    I'm totally beginer in PHP .

    I'm developing:
    http://www.my3dgis.es/visor/visor.htm#

    At Options > Herramientas > Búsqueda en Catastro the application shows a
    form (ExtJS). In this form, the combobox Provincias should be loaded using:

    http://www.my3dgis.es/visor/php/provincias.php

    However, using Firebug i can see that call to php/provincias.php always
    shows 403 (403 Forbidden).

    I don't know where the problem can be... this application is working ok for
    me at localhost....
    Check the permissions on php/provincias.php

    brian
  • Jesús de Diego Alarcón at Sep 10, 2007 at 5:10 am
    Hello Brian

    Thank you, but permisions are ok (777).
    Any other idea?
    Thank you in advance

    Jesús de Diego
    Hello all and thank you in advance.
    I'm totally beginer in PHP .

    I'm developing:
    http://www.my3dgis.es/visor/visor.htm#

    At Options > Herramientas > Búsqueda en Catastro the application shows a
    form (ExtJS). In this form, the combobox Provincias should be loaded using:
    http://www.my3dgis.es/visor/php/provincias.php

    However, using Firebug i can see that call to php/provincias.php always
    shows 403 (403 Forbidden).

    I don't know where the problem can be... this application is working ok for
    me at localhost....
    Check the permissions on php/provincias.php

    brian
  • Chris at Sep 10, 2007 at 5:26 am

    Jesús de Diego Alarcón wrote:
    Hello Brian

    Thank you, but permisions are ok (777).
    What about the permissions on the visor/php folder?
    Can you access other files in that folder?

    What about the permissions on the visor/ folder?
    Can you access other files in that folder?

    Do you have access to webserver error logs? It'll be a lot easier for
    you to debug this if you do.

    --
    Postgresql & php tutorials
    http://www.designmagick.com/

    1º There are some times the correct XML appears. However, these times, the
    call in Firebug comes with "(403)" and highlihted in red color.

    2º The others times, also appears (403) in the Firebug call , and as
    response i get:
    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>403 Forbidden</TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>
    <H1>Forbidden</H1>
    <P>
    <HR>
    <ADDRESS>
    Web Server at my3dgis.es
    </ADDRESS>
    </BODY>
    </HTML>

    About permisions, visor directory has 755 also like php.
    provincias.php has 777 permisions.

    Thank you

    Jesús de Diego

    At Options > Herramientas > Búsqueda en Catastro the application shows a
    form (ExtJS). In this form, the combobox Provincias should be loaded using:
    http://www.my3dgis.es/visor/php/provincias.php

    However, using Firebug i can see that call to php/provincias.php always
    shows 403 (403 Forbidden).

    I don't know where the problem can be... this application is working
    ok
    for
    me at localhost....
    Check the permissions on php/provincias.php

    brian

    --
    Visit: http://www.kingzones.org/
  • Chris at Sep 10, 2007 at 6:43 am

    Jesús de Diego Alarcón wrote:
    Hello
    I've noticed the problem is not well described:

    1º There are some times the correct XML appears. However, these times, the
    call in Firebug comes with "(403)" and highlihted in red color.
    Does your host have any rate-limiting? Maybe you're hitting the server
    too much and you're being seen as a denial-of-service attack and being
    denied access.
    About permisions, visor directory has 755 also like php.
    provincias.php has 777 permisions.
    Try what I suggested - access other files in the same folders.

    That will tell us whether it's a file specific issue, a folder specific
    issue or something else.

    --
    Postgresql & php tutorials
    http://www.designmagick.com/

    I can call other php files like:

    http://www.my3dgis.es/visor/php/municipios.php

    without problem (The response is OK so no Provincia parameter is providen ).

    Indeed, the php file always work if i simply type :

    http://www.my3dgis.es/visor/php/provincias.php

    in a navigator.

    The problem seems to arise if i use a call from the same domain , so the
    call is done against the "php/provincias.php" file.

    And... i think there is no rate-limiting ... The problem began as soon as i
    uploaded the application...

    Thank you anyway

    Jesús de Diego

    I've noticed the problem is not well described:

    1º There are some times the correct XML appears. However, these times, the
    call in Firebug comes with "(403)" and highlihted in red color.
    Does your host have any rate-limiting? Maybe you're hitting the server
    too much and you're being seen as a denial-of-service attack and being
    denied access.
    About permisions, visor directory has 755 also like php.
    provincias.php has 777 permisions.
    Try what I suggested - access other files in the same folders.

    That will tell us whether it's a file specific issue, a folder specific
    issue or something else.

    --
    Postgresql & php tutorials
    http://www.designmagick.com/
  • Daniel Brown at Sep 10, 2007 at 10:12 pm