hi,

After uploading file to web server with php upload script in
http://us3.php.net/features.file-upload, I can't access the file with web
browser. I get error message as "403 Forbidden" or "You are not authorized
to view this page".
However, there is no such problem when i using FTP to upload files.

Please help,

Thanks a lot.

Ran

Search Discussions

  • Stephen Johnson at Dec 5, 2005 at 2:50 am
    When you upload you also need to change the permissions on the file that you
    uploaded.

    chmod("/somedir/somefile", 0755)

    More info : http://us3.php.net/chmod

    --
    Stephen Johnson
    The Lone Coder

    http://www.ouradoptionblog.com
    *Join us on our adoption journey*

    stephen@thelonecoder.com
    http://www.thelonecoder.com

    *Continuing the struggle against bad code*

groupphp-general @
categoriesphp
postedDec 5, '05 at 2:45a
activeDec 5, '05 at 2:50a
websitephp.net

2 users in discussion

Stephen Johnson: 1 post CHEN RAN: 1 post