pointers? Thanks for any info.

---John Holmes...

Search Discussions

  • Didier McGillis at Jan 22, 2003 at 9:42 pm
    Have you tried http://www.iis-resource.com, they have some good resources.

    From: "1LT John W. Holmes" <holmes072000@charter.net>
    To: <php-general@lists.php.net>
    Subject: [PHP] Custom Error pages in IIS
    Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:08:58 -0500

    Is anyone using PHP to create custom error pages in IIS. I want to modify
    the 403 error page to do a redirect to HTTPS if it was requested with HTTP.
    I had someone try it, but they said it didn't work. I'm at work now and
    don't have a box to try it on until I get home. Does anyone have this
    working out there, so I know whether or not to spend my time on it?? Any
    pointers? Thanks for any info.

    ---John Holmes...

  • John W. Holmes at Jan 23, 2003 at 12:28 am
    No biggie, but you forgot an 's' on the address:

    http://www.iis-resources.com, in case anyone was having trouble getting
    there.

    Thank you for the link, though.

    ---John W. Holmes...

    PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
    today. http://www.phparch.com/
    Is anyone using PHP to create custom error pages in IIS. I want to
    modify
    the 403 error page to do a redirect to HTTPS if it was requested with HTTP.
    I had someone try it, but they said it didn't work. I'm at work now
    and
    don't have a box to try it on until I get home. Does anyone have this
    working out there, so I know whether or not to spend my time on it??
    Any
    pointers? Thanks for any info.

    ---John Holmes...

  • Didier McGillis at Jan 23, 2003 at 1:22 pm
    Yes I always do that when I go there.
    Sorry ..