Commonly referred to as the Green Card Lottery, the Visa Lottery, or the DV Lottery, the program allows applicants to apply for entry into the United States.

The competition for DV Lottery entry positions is fierce. Millions of people put in applications electronically for a chance to win the DV Lottery. Yet, only about 100,000 entries are accepted and only 55,000 of these actually win on an annual basis.

The best way to ensure that you really have a solid chance at winning the Green Card Lottery is to submit a perfect application.

Confirm your interest at 10025wedellalexis@gmail.com to receive further information from us.

USAGC DV Lottery Services

This email has been written and proved to be in compliance with the recently established can-spam act law in US. We are not provoking or forcing any person in any way to participate in our programs. To participate is your own decision and you carry the responsibility of taking further part in this promotion. Anyway, if you don't want to receive more good offers from us, you can simply Unsubscribe by sending us a notification email to out_of_the_list@yahoo.com with a mail-subject and text "Unsubscribe me", and we will get your email out of our list within 10 days.

This message is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is solely for the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you should not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this email. Email may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof or your reliance on any information contained therein if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not interested in the offered promotions, please just don't answer. If you think you have received this message and its contents in error, please delete it from your computer, or follow the unsubscribing procedure shown above.

  • Josue Hernández Pérez at May 4, 2009 at 12:50 pm
    por favor no hagan caso de esta publicidad, el programa es totalmente gratuito y la selección es aleatoria, para mas información http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ ahí encontraran toda la información necesaria para una aplicación exitosa.
    buena suerte.

    Josue Hernandez Perez
    "yo y mi casa serviremos a Jehova"

    Universidad Central "Marta Abreu" de Las Villas. http://www.uclv.edu.cu

    - VI Conferencia Internacional Medio Ambiente Siglo XXI. Universidad Central de Las Villas, del 3 al 6 de noviembre de 2009. http://eventos.fim.uclv.edu.cu/masxxi
    - IV Conferencia Internacional de ECOMATERIALES. Hotel Sierra Maestra. Bayamo, del 24 al 27 de noviembre de 2009
    - Universidad 2010, La Habana, del 8 al 12 de febrero de 2010. http://www.universidad2010.cu

groupphp-general-es @
categoriesphp
postedApr 29, '09 at 5:34a