Grokbase Groups PHP php-doc May 2016
I would like to help PHP.net to translate PHP Documentation from EN to Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian).

Search Discussions

  • Christoph Becker at May 24, 2016 at 12:41 pm

    On 23.05.2016 at 05:02, Totom Sukopratomo wrote:

    I would like to help PHP.net to translate PHP Documentation from EN to Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian).
    Don't underestimate the effort of translating and maintaining the
    translation, though. There are already more than 10,000 pages of
    documentation, and of the 31 existing translations only 11 are still
    publicly available, due to the other 20 translations being very
    incomplete/out-dated, see <http://doc.php.net/revcheck.php>.

    I would suggest that you try to find some co-workers and start
    translating the most important pages. When that is done ping this list
    again, and I'm confident that one of the respective admins will set up
    the infrastructure for the Urdu translation (i.e. the doc-ur@ mailing
    list and the ur/ directory in SVN).

    --
    Christoph M. Becker