Hello, my name is Rudy Jordache, now 27 years old and programmer since 16 years, professionally since 18, and study, use and give fan of PHP since 2005.I came through this request permission to contribute to the PHP documentation translation with one account (edit.php.net) for pt_BR language (there is still work to do) as indicated by the page -> http://doc.php.net/tutorial/joining.phpBest regards,Rudy Jordache (Recife/PE - Brazil)

Search Discussions

  • Fábio Luciano at Apr 7, 2016 at 7:53 pm
    Hi Rudy!

    You can contribute with the documentation now! You just need to follow the
    steps described on pt_br translation wiki pege[0].
    Other thing that you can do is start talking on the brazilian portuguese
    list[1], where you can talk freely in portuguese :D

    [0] https://wiki.php.net/doc/translations/pt_br
    [1] http://news.php.net/php.doc.pt-br

    ---

    [image: --]

    Fábio Luciano
    [image: https://]about.me/fabioluciano
    <https://about.me/fabioluciano?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>
    Hello, my name is Rudy Jordache, now 27 years old and programmer since 16
    years, professionally since 18, and study, use and give fan of PHP since
    2005.
    I came through this request permission to contribute to the PHP
    documentation translation with one account (edit.php.net) for pt_BR
    language (there is still work to do) as indicated by the page ->
    http://doc.php.net/tutorial/joining.php

    Best regards,
    Rudy Jordache (Recife/PE - Brazil)

groupphp-doc @
categoriesphp
postedApr 7, '16 at 7:45p
activeApr 7, '16 at 7:53p
websitedoc.php.net

2 users in discussion

Rudy Jordache: 1 post Fábio Luciano: 1 post