Hello, my name is Rudy Jordache, now 27 years old and programmer since 16 years, professionally since 18, and study, use and give fan of PHP since 2005.I came through this request permission to contribute to the PHP documentation translation with one account (edit.php.net) for pt_BR language (there is still work to do) as indicated by the page -> http://doc.php.net/tutorial/joining.php
Best regards,Rudy Jordache (Recife/PE - Brazil)

Search Discussions

  • Daniel Brown at Apr 7, 2016 at 7:51 pm

    Hello, my name is Rudy Jordache, now 27 years old and programmer since 16
    years, professionally since 18, and study, use and give fan of PHP since
    2005.
    I came through this request permission to contribute to the PHP
    documentation translation with one account (edit.php.net) for pt_BR language
    (there is still work to do) as indicated by the page ->
    http://doc.php.net/tutorial/joining.php

    Best regards,
    Rudy Jordache (Recife/PE - Brazil)
         CC'ing Thiago Pojda directly on this.

groupphp-doc @
categoriesphp
postedApr 7, '16 at 7:45p
activeApr 7, '16 at 7:51p
websitedoc.php.net

2 users in discussion

Rudy Jordache: 1 post Daniel Brown: 1 post