Guys,

I'm reviewing the translation of documentation for Brazilian Portuguese,
and, in the process, i open either English and Portuguese versions looking
for discrepancies, and in some files i see things like the following. The
following example is in the file en/language/control-structures/declare.xml:

         <tbody>
          <row>
           <entry>5.3.0</entry>
           <entry>Added encoding directive</entry>
          </row>
          <row>
           <entry>7.0.0</entry>
           <entry>Added strict_types directive</entry>
          </row>

That can be converted to:

         <tbody>
          <row>
           <entry>5.3.0</entry>
          </row>
          <row>
           <entry>7.0.0</entry>
          </row>

So I would like to have karma to update files in en tree, if possible, of
course.

---

Fábio Luciano

Search Discussions

  • Peter Cowburn at Apr 7, 2016 at 1:58 pm

[...]

    Done [1]. I've given you full doc karma, so give the system an hour or two
    and then you should be able to commit to en (and any other language).

    [1] http://svn.php.net/viewvc?view=revision&revision=338956
    ---

    Fábio Luciano
  • Josh Nemec at Apr 7, 2016 at 2:00 pm
    Please remove me from this list.
[...]

  • Pasindu De Silva at Apr 7, 2016 at 2:03 pm
    Please use http://php.net/mailing-lists.php

    --

    *Pasindu De Silva**ppasindud@gmail.com <ppasindud@gmail.com>*
  • Fábio Luciano at Apr 7, 2016 at 2:09 pm
[...]

  • Pasindu De Silva at Apr 7, 2016 at 2:12 pm
    You actually should be thanking Peter :)
[...]

  • Fábio Luciano at Apr 7, 2016 at 2:16 pm
    Hahahahahahahaaahhaha

    Thats right! Thank you Peter :)
[...]

  • Fábio Luciano at Apr 7, 2016 at 2:32 pm
[...]

groupphp-doc @
categoriesphp
postedApr 7, '16 at 1:02p
activeApr 7, '16 at 2:32p