Guys,

It's been two days that we did not get the e-mails with reports on changes
and additions in Brazilian Portuguese documentation. André informed me that
this problem has already occurred on another occasion. Can someone take a
look?

---
Fábio Luciano

Search Discussions

  • Fábio Luciano at Apr 7, 2016 at 1:00 pm
    Guys,

    It's been two days that we did not get the e-mails with reports on changes
    and additions in Brazilian Portuguese documentation. André informed me that
    this problem has already occurred on another occasion. Can someone take a
    look?

    ---
    Fábio Luciano
  • Hannes Magnusson at Apr 8, 2016 at 6:00 pm
    There was an issue with the mailinglists (and other @php.net email).

    It should be working ok now.

    -Hannes

    It's been two days that we did not get the e-mails with reports on changes
    and additions in Brazilian Portuguese documentation. André informed me that
    this problem has already occurred on another occasion. Can someone take a
    look?

    ---
    Fábio Luciano

groupphp-doc @