From time to time, I see missing information on the PHP documentation and
would like to contribute.

Regards,
Geoff Hoffman

Search Discussions

  • Christoph Becker at Mar 24, 2016 at 6:37 pm

    Geoffrey Hoffman wrote:

    From time to time, I see missing information on the PHP documentation and
    would like to contribute.
    The simplest way to do so is via <https://edit.php.net/>. The UI is
    somewhat self-explaining, but there is also help available on
    <https://wiki.php.net/doc/editor>.

    --
    Christoph M. Becker
  • Geoffrey Hoffman at Mar 24, 2016 at 6:44 pm