Hi all,

my name is Fábio Luciano, from Brazil, and i've already do the translation
of documentation on portuguese language, but the process that i use
(git/pr/merge/revision/vcs) is a little bit slower, and results in an gap
of time. (E.g. there is 3 PRs to the Brazilian revisor and i am doing more
translations).

There is a huge work to do.

Search Discussions

  • Fábio Luciano at Mar 24, 2016 at 7:02 pm
    Why anyone answer me?

    Em qua, 16 de mar de 2016 10:50, Fábio Luciano <fabio@naoimporta.com>
    my name is Fábio Luciano, from Brazil, and i've already do the translation
    of documentation on portuguese language, but the process that i use
    (git/pr/merge/revision/vcs) is a little bit slower, and results in an gap
    of time. (E.g. there is 3 PRs to the Brazilian revisor and i am doing more
    translations).

    There is a huge work to do.
  • André L F S Bacci at Mar 29, 2016 at 8:48 pm

    my name is Fábio Luciano, from Brazil, and i've already do the translation
    of documentation on portuguese language, but the process that i use
    (git/pr/merge/revision/vcs) is a little bit slower, and results in an gap
    of time. (E.g. there is 3 PRs to the Brazilian revisor and i am doing more
    translations).

    I like to vouch for fabioluciano. It's been translating a great deal of old
    and new files. And, I suspect, he like kittens.

    André
  • Fábio Luciano at Mar 30, 2016 at 3:48 pm
    I asked[0] for a account before André, but nobody answer me.

    [0] http://news.php.net/php.doc/969386048

    Em 29/03/2016 5:48 PM, "André L F S Bacci" <andrebacci.listas@gmail.com>
    my name is Fábio Luciano, from Brazil, and i've already do the
    translation of documentation on portuguese language, but the process that i
    use (git/pr/merge/revision/vcs) is a little bit slower, and results in an
    gap of time. (E.g. there is 3 PRs to the Brazilian revisor and i am doing
    more translations).

    I like to vouch for fabioluciano. It's been translating a great deal of
    old and new files. And, I suspect, he like kittens.

    André
  • Hannes Magnusson at Mar 30, 2016 at 10:56 pm
    You have to fill out the form: http://php.net/git-php.php

    -Hannes

    I asked[0] for a account before André, but nobody answer me.

    [0] http://news.php.net/php.doc/969386048

    Em 29/03/2016 5:48 PM, "André L F S Bacci" <andrebacci.listas@gmail.com>
    my name is Fábio Luciano, from Brazil, and i've already do the
    translation of documentation on portuguese language, but the process that i
    use (git/pr/merge/revision/vcs) is a little bit slower, and results in an
    gap of time. (E.g. there is 3 PRs to the Brazilian revisor and i am doing
    more translations).

    I like to vouch for fabioluciano. It's been translating a great deal of
    old and new files. And, I suspect, he like kittens.

    André
  • André L F S Bacci at Mar 31, 2016 at 5:07 am