Hi.

A couple of questions.

1) Is http://git.php.net/?p=phd.git still the main repo? Seems nothing has
changed since July 2015.

2) Has anyone worked on producing the documentation stubs for PHPStorm (
https://github.com/JetBrains/phpstorm-stubs)

If not, what is the best start point for building a renderer? (Been a while
since I played with PhD)

PHPStorm requires 1 file per extension (more or less).

Regards,

Richard Quadling.

Search Discussions

  • Hannes Magnusson at Feb 9, 2016 at 4:57 am