Hi there,

My name is Fábio Luciano, a PHP Developer in Brazil, and i have interest in
continue the translation of the PHP Documentation in my language. I'm
readind the joining page[0], and i discover that process to getting a
account.

[0]: http://doc.php.net/tutorial/joining.php

Search Discussions

  • André PC at Feb 8, 2016 at 1:43 am

    My name is Fábio Luciano, a PHP Developer in Brazil, and i have interest
    in continue the translation of the PHP Documentation in my language. I'm
    readind the joining page[0], and i discover that process to getting a
    account.
    Hi Fábio,

    I saw that you've found the list in Portuguese, then I will answer you
    there.

    André

groupphp-doc @
categoriesphp