Grokbase Groups PHP php-doc June 2012
Hi, all!

I've just got a new PhpStorm license from OS Jetbrains Department (big
thank you to Nadya Kudryavtseva), entitled with free updates till June
26, 2013.
If you'd like to get one, please, reply to this message with your
@php.net account, I'll send license info there.

Have a nice day!
Shein Alexey

Search Discussions

  • Stelian Mocanita at Jun 27, 2012 at 9:17 am
    Hello,

    I went through the presentation of the IDE and it really looks nice. I
    would like to take one for a spin if possible.

    Thanks, Stelian
    I've just got a new PhpStorm license from OS Jetbrains Department (big
    thank you to Nadya Kudryavtseva), entitled with free updates till June
    26, 2013.
    If you'd like to get one, please, reply to this message with your
    @php.net account, I'll send license info there.

    Have a nice day!
    Shein Alexey
  • Ferenc Kovacs at Jun 27, 2012 at 8:52 pm
    Hi Alexey,

    could you pass one for me as well?
    I've just got a new PhpStorm license from OS Jetbrains Department (big
    thank you to Nadya Kudryavtseva), entitled with free updates till June
    26, 2013.
    If you'd like to get one, please, reply to this message with your
    @php.net account, I'll send license info there.

    Have a nice day!
    Shein Alexey
  • Alexey Shein at Jun 28, 2012 at 8:22 am
    Hi, all

    Sent license to everybody in this thread. If you didn't get anything,
    drop me a letter, I'll resend it again.

    Have a nice day!

    I've just got a new PhpStorm license from OS Jetbrains Department (big
    thank you to Nadya Kudryavtseva), entitled with free updates till June
    26, 2013.
    If you'd like to get one, please, reply to this message with your
    @php.net account, I'll send license info there.

    Have a nice day!
    Shein Alexey

    Shein Alexey