Following on yesterdays work, I have checked all remaining languages,
applied the new author and contributor list entities to them, and fixed
any build errors I encountered. While going through them manualy, I
relaized, that quite a few of them are completely dead (see my commit to
contacts.txt). I have removed old files from modules, which only had
files from the begining of 2003 and even 2002, and not updated since
then. Building docs for such a translation is plain waste of resources.
The automatic build script should check for an existance of some file
(it used to be language-snippets.ent AFAIK) to build a language, so
these five language not having files will not be built.
Derick, it seems the languages are ready to be built again with new PHP
5 info, new contibutor lists, etc. Unless the introduced new errors
since the last time I checked them, they all should pass make test.