Following on yesterdays work, I have checked all remaining languages,
applied the new author and contributor list entities to them, and fixed
any build errors I encountered. While going through them manualy, I
relaized, that quite a few of them are completely dead (see my commit to
contacts.txt). I have removed old files from modules, which only had
files from the begining of 2003 and even 2002, and not updated since
then. Building docs for such a translation is plain waste of resources.

The automatic build script should check for an existance of some file
(it used to be language-snippets.ent AFAIK) to build a language, so
these five language not having files will not be built.

Derick, it seems the languages are ready to be built again with new PHP
5 info, new contibutor lists, etc. Unless the introduced new errors
since the last time I checked them, they all should pass make test.

Goba

Search Discussions

  • Derick Rethans at Aug 4, 2004 at 4:56 pm

    Derick, it seems the languages are ready to be built again with new PHP
    5 info, new contibutor lists, etc. Unless the introduced new errors
    since the last time I checked them, they all should pass make test.
    Great. Once I'm sure my script is working 100% I'll start it for all
    languages. Too bad that testing one "cycle" takes 4 hours :I

    Derick

groupphp-doc @
categoriesphp
postedAug 4, '04 at 4:43p
activeAug 4, '04 at 4:56p
websitedoc.php.net

2 users in discussion

Gabor Hojtsy: 1 post Derick Rethans: 1 post