I found a copy of php manual and uploaded to my server, then found a
copyright notice that says to email here, so notifying you that i have
uploaded here: http://php-manual.codefight.org/html/

If it violates any kind of copyright i am ready to remove it or just use
it locally for my reference.

Thanks.
- Damodar Bashyal

Search Discussions

  • Daniel Brown at Jun 18, 2009 at 1:51 am