Sports Bet Tech – Designed by Sports Bettors for Sports Bettors

What Makes This Website Different? ~~ VIEW THE ATTACHED BROCHURE TO FIND OUT ~~

We don't take bets… We just help Sports Bettors win more bets! We collect sports data, analyze the data using our Value Assignment System (VAS), then recommend S/U, Spread and Totals Winners.

Sample Results (Season Winning %)

• S/U: NBA – 62.3%, WNBA – 82.2%, Men’s NCAAB – 65.2%
• Spreads: WNBA – 70.5%, MLB – 55.5%
• Totals: WNBA – 67.3%, NCAAB – 78.7% Website Features…
• Supported Sports: NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, WNBA, NCAAF, Men's NCAAB, MLS, CFL and AFL
• PlayOff Pros™: Playoff brackets providing head-to-head matchup data and consensus odds
• VAS™ (Value Assignment System): Comprehensive statistical analyses designed to recommend S/U, Totals, and Spread Winners for each lined game
• Recommended Bets: Totals, Spreads, Straight-Up Winners, and Round Robin
• Wager Worksheet/Archive: plan and archive wagers
• Handicapping History: track all handicapping activities
• Scores & Odds: same/previous day matchups, scores and odds, and Overnight matchups and odds
• Handicappers Forum: pre-game interaction with other Subscribers
• Cash Contests: all entry fees go to the prize pool
• Parlay & Round Robin Calculators
• and Much more…

We’re TransparentCheck Our Record – All Analyses and Results Are Archived…
We are so confident in our analyses and results that every analyzed game is archived and fully searchable.

Subscribe Today ~~ VIEW THE ATTACHED BROCHURE ~~