Direct access to live entertainment industry decision makers.

Market your product or service with pinpoint accuracy.

Option #1

Advertise in ENCORE
The industry’s most widely distributed B2B newsletter
(Special: Double your advertising time!)
* Expires Thanksgiving

Encore reaches over 100,000 live entertainment industry professionals and key decision makers each and every week.

The most cost-effective method to reach live entertainment industry professionals.

Click-thru statistics are provided each week for every advertisement.

Visit ENCORE at encore.celebrityaccess.com.

Option #2

Subscribe to CELEBRITYACCESS
The premier live event resource!

Mass email system to contact one or thousands with each mailer.

No additional costs for email marketing – one annual subscription price covers it all!

Over 40,000 live event profiles.

Agents, managers and assistant direct emails and contact information.

Reach out to over 10,000 venues from clubs to stadiums.

Direct emails for venue personnel including management, talent buyers and box offices.

~
Free trials available.

Call us today at 877-660-6310 or reply to this email and we’ll call you.

CelebrityAccess
www.celebrityaccess.com
sales@celebrityaccess.com

CelebrityAccess is the leading source of live entertainment industry news and information including tour dates, venue profiles, box office data, artist representation, and detailed profiles on over 40,000 celebrities. CelebrityAccess is also the exclusive provider of tour dates and other information to Billboard, MTV, VH1, Microsoft Zune, CMT and the industry’s largest promoters.

Visit us at:
www.celebrityaccess.com
News and Information for the industry professional

www.celebrityaccess.com/encore
Free! Subscribe to the most widely distributed industry weekly eZine

www.tourintel.com
Box Office History for over 15,000 artists and 7,500 venues! TourIntel employs state-of-the-art technology to provide in-depth business intelligence for over a decade of box office scores.

------------

CelebrityAccess has become an invaluable tool to me. Having the price, label, agent, manager, and biographical listings at your fingertips makes life easier by speeding up the buying process. I am able to get to the people that can make the event happen much more quickly. CelebrityAccess has become a part of my daily work routine.
--Brad Ross-Director of Talent Buying/Walt Disney Attractions

CelebrityAccess is my primary site throughout the work day. It's an amazing tool that I have grown to depend on. In fact, it's now my home page when I launch my browser. It's vital to what I do. –Brian Swanson/Monterey International

I have been amazed by the depth and accuracy of the information available here, as well as pleasantly surprised at how many of my jaded peers actually respond to emails so much better than they do to phone messages! --Bruce Houghton-President/Skyline Music

Read what more people are saying about CelebrityAccess at: http://www.celebrityaccess.com/rave_reviews.php

If you choose not to receive future mailings, please reply with -REMOVE- in the Subject Line.

grouppear-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedNov 4, '10 at 9:12p
activeNov 4, '10 at 9:12p