Hello PEAR team,

I am trying to install PEAR and Services_Twitter. However, I was not able to
locate the link to download PEAR installer, go-pear.bat.

I read through pear.php.net but couldn't figure where the link is. Can you
help to direct me to the link to download PEAR?

Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Justin Yap

Search Discussions

  • Brett Bieber at Jan 11, 2010 at 2:34 pm
    Hi Justin,
    I am trying to install PEAR and Services_Twitter. However, I was not able to
    locate the link to download PEAR installer, go-pear.bat.

    I read through pear.php.net but couldn't figure where the link is. Can you
    help to direct me to the link to download PEAR?
    The go-pear.bat file is included with your installation of PHP.
    Usually something like c:\php\go-pear.bat

    Once you have PHP installed, you can follow the instructions in the manual:
    http://pear.php.net/manual/en/installation.getting.php

    --
    Brett Bieber

grouppear-webmaster @