Hi there,
I just released a new package and got the following error message:

Error 404 - document not found

The requested document /package/I18N_UnicodeNormalizer/docs/latest/ was not
found on this server.

If you think that this error message is caused by an error in the
configuration of the server, please contact
pear-webmaster@lists.php.net.

Do you have any idea what is causing this?

Thanks,
MC

http://farechase.yahoo.com/

Search Discussions

  • David Coallier at Jul 6, 2007 at 8:13 pm

    I just released a new package and got the following error message:

    Error 404 - document not found

    The requested document /package/I18N_UnicodeNormalizer/docs/latest/ was not
    found on this server.

    If you think that this error message is caused by an error in the
    configuration of the server, please contact
    pear-webmaster@lists.php.net.

    Do you have any idea what is causing this?

    Thanks,
    MC

    http://farechase.yahoo.com/
    It will be available at the next build. Sunday iirc but might be wrong
    on the day :)

    --
    David Coallier,
    Founder & Software Architect,

    David Coallier wrote:
    I just released a new package and got the following error message:

    Error 404 - document not found

    The requested document /package/I18N_UnicodeNormalizer/docs/latest/ was not
    found on this server.
    [...]
    It will be available at the next build. Sunday iirc but might be wrong
    on the day :)
    Michel was talking about API docs, not about the pages in the manual.
    The API docs issue is already described in Bug #11534.

    Regards,
    Mark

grouppear-webmaster @
categoriesphp