To the Pear development team

As one of Germanies upcoming TYPO3 and OpenSource providers we would have an interest in supporting your project through either hosting or

financial means (or both). Could you please tell us what you might have the biggest demand for and if you might need additional server or mirror help from Germany.

Because we are interested in getting a link from your site as well, to show our close relationship with the different OpenSource projects we

work with (e.g. TYPO3, Mantis, DokuWiki, Serendipity and others) it would be important that your proposal is such, that this link would be included.

Would be great to hear from you soon

Cheers

Kian T. Gould

AOE media GmbH
c/o Kian Toyouri Gould (eh. Greis)
Borsigstr. 18
65205 Wiesbaden
Germany

Tel. +49 (0) 6122 58 70 12
Fax. +49 (0) 6122 58 70 22
Mobil: +49 (0) 177 38 191 09
e-Mail: gould@aoemedia.de
Web: http://www.aoemedia.de <http://www.aoemedia.de/>

Wichtige Information: Meine E-Mail Adresse, sowie mein Nachname
haben sich geändert und lauten nun gould@aoemedia.de bzw. Toyouri Gould,
bitte ändern Sie ihren Kontakteintrag.

Important Information: Please note that my e-mail address and my last name
have changed to gould@aoemedia.de and Toyouri Gould respectively.

Search Discussions

  • David Coallier at Dec 6, 2006 at 2:09 pm
    Well that implies a little bit of thinking and a lot of talking.

    FIrst of all, how long would you give us to give you an answer ? I mean
    related to sponsoring with hosting, or financial mean or both ?

    Second, the biggest part, we just have to get together (ML, irc, skype, etc)
    in order to decide what we need, then we can give you a clear answer :-)

    Thanks a lot already! :D
[...]

    have changed to gould@aoemedia.de <nowgould@aoemedia.de> and Toyouri Gould
    respectively.

    --
    David Coallier,
    Founder & Software Architect,

    Kian T. Gould - AOE media GmbH wrote:
    To the Pear development team

    As one of Germanies upcoming TYPO3 and OpenSource providers we would
    have an interest in supporting your project through either hosting or

    financial means (or both). Could you please tell us what you might have
    the biggest demand for and if you might need additional server or mirror
    help from Germany.

    Because we are interested in getting a link from your site as well, to
    show our close relationship with the different OpenSource projects we

    work with (e.g. TYPO3, Mantis, DokuWiki, Serendipity and others) it
    would be important that your proposal is such, that this link would be
    included.

    Would be great to hear from you soon

    Cheers

    Kian T. Gould
    Hello Kian,

    I apologize for not writing sooner, I have had terrible trouble getting
    the PEAR newsgroups to load up in the past week, and just saw your message.

    PEAR is in transition right now, and so your offer is both perfectly
    timed and slightly early. I am sure we could use mirror help, but the
    infrastructure is not quite ready to support a mirror.

    PEAR is also in transition when it comes to leadership, which means PEAR
    as a whole will be better equipped to answer your generous offer in
    about 1-2 months. Is this acceptable to you?

    Thank you,
    Greg Beaver

grouppear-webmaster @
categoriesphp