Hello,

http://pear.php.net/package/PEAR/docs/1.4.0a12/

linked from

http://pear.php.net/package/PEAR/docs

says:

------------
The requested document /package/PEAR/docs/1.4.0a12/ was not found on
this server.

If you think that this error message is caused by an error in the
configuration of the server, please contact
pear-webmaster@lists.php.net.
------------

And so do all other 1.4* doc links on that page. I suppose that is
unintended.

-Samuel

Search Discussions

  • Klaus Guenther at Jul 23, 2005 at 12:03 am
    We are aware of this issue and are working to fix it :)

    Regards,

    Klaus

    On 7/22/2005 8:09 PM, Samuel Abels spake the following words:
    Hello,

    http://pear.php.net/package/PEAR/docs/1.4.0a12/

    linked from

    http://pear.php.net/package/PEAR/docs

    says:

    ------------
    The requested document /package/PEAR/docs/1.4.0a12/ was not found on
    this server.

    If you think that this error message is caused by an error in the
    configuration of the server, please contact
    pear-webmaster@lists.php.net.
    ------------

    And so do all other 1.4* doc links on that page. I suppose that is
    unintended.

    -Samuel

grouppear-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedJul 22, '05 at 6:15p
activeJul 23, '05 at 12:03a
websitepear.php.net

2 users in discussion

Samuel Abels: 1 post Klaus Guenther: 1 post