I cannot find any auto-generated documentation for some recent release
of PEAR modules I've been looking for. E.g.
http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_WebDAV_Server/docs/latest/
gives an Error 404, Document not found.

The same applies to recent releases of Auth_HTTP.

--
Dr. David R. Newman, Queen's University Belfast, School of
Management and Economics, Belfast BT7 1NN, Northern Ireland (UK)

Search Discussions

  • Martin Jansen at Jul 17, 2005 at 8:29 pm

    I cannot find any auto-generated documentation for some recent release
    of PEAR modules I've been looking for. E.g.
    http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_WebDAV_Server/docs/latest/
    gives an Error 404, Document not found.

    The same applies to recent releases of Auth_HTTP.
    We know about the problem, but we haven't had a chance yet to check
    this out.

    - Martin

grouppear-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedJul 15, '05 at 5:00p
activeJul 17, '05 at 8:29p
websitepear.php.net

2 users in discussion

David R. Newman: 1 post Martin Jansen: 1 post