This is rather confusing:
http://pecl.php.net/package-info.php?package=Date

There is an ext/date in PECL without an release. Eitherway pecl.php.net
shouldnt show PEAR packages and vice versa ..

Could we turn this off?

regards,
Lukas Smith
smith@backendmedia.com
_______________________________
BackendMedia
www.backendmedia.com
berlin@backendmedia.com

Linn Zwoch Smith GbR
Pariser Str. 44
D-10707 Berlin

Tel +49 30 83 22 50 00
Fax +49 30 83 22 50 07

Search Discussions

  • Helgi Þormar at Oct 28, 2004 at 8:54 pm
    It's only the peclweb that doesn't redirect to pearweb when it suppose
    to, pearweb has this feature, I've finished porting the pearweb bug
    system over to pecl, only have the diffing to do, and then I'll talk to
    wez to commit that, I could also get that feature into peclweb if
    desired ...
    There is an ext/date in PECL without an release. Eitherway pecl.php.net
    shouldnt show PEAR packages and vice versa ..

    Could we turn this off?

    regards,
    Lukas Smith
    smith@backendmedia.com
    _______________________________
    BackendMedia
    www.backendmedia.com
    berlin@backendmedia.com

    Linn Zwoch Smith GbR
    Pariser Str. 44
    D-10707 Berlin

    Tel +49 30 83 22 50 00
    Fax +49 30 83 22 50 07

grouppear-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedOct 28, '04 at 8:43p
activeOct 28, '04 at 8:54p
websitepear.php.net

2 users in discussion

Helgi Þormar: 1 post Lukas Smith: 1 post