Dear PEAR webmaster,

I'm a PHP programmer since 2001 and I'm interesting in helping PEAR
Project make a translation of PEAR Manual to Portuguese (Brazil)
language. I want to know if it's possible and how can I proceed.

Thanks,
Ivo Frazão Nascimento
Software Engineer
Cemicro Informática/Núcleo Recife de TI
ifn@nucleorecife.com.br

Search Discussions

  • Martin Jansen at Dec 3, 2003 at 6:11 pm

    I'm a PHP programmer since 2001 and I'm interesting in helping PEAR
    Project make a translation of PEAR Manual to Portuguese (Brazil)
    language. I want to know if it's possible and how can I proceed.
    Please get in touch with pear-doc@lists.php.net. People there will be
    able to provide you more information.

    --
    - Martin Martin Jansen