I have been trying to download a local copy for the PEAR docs for the last few days. However, every time I attempt it, I get:

  Error 404 - document not found The requested document /distributions/manual//pear_manual_en.tar.bz2 was not found on this server.

I have tried to downloads other formats too, all of them, and other languages, all of them (just to make sure, I only speak Spanish, which you don't have, and English). I get the same result every time.
  Could you please fix the links?
  Thanks,
  Víctor Rafael Rivarola Soerensen