None of the english (at least) PEAR documentation is available for
download. All the links are broken.

I was wanting to print out the PEAR Dataobject section so I can go read
it on the toilet to understand it :-)

Any chance you could fix it?

Mike Carter [web developer]
tel: 01925 758229 // fax: 01925 758023 // web: www.koa.uk.com

This message is confidential.
Unless you are the named addressee or their delegated representative you
may not use, disclose, or copy the contents of the e-mail. If you are
not the named addressee please notify the sender immediately and delete
the material from your computer. Any views or opinions contained in this
e-mail are solely those of the author unless expressly stated otherwise

Search Discussions

  • Stathis Stergou at Dec 13, 2002 at 5:49 pm
    The documentation download is not available for the past few days.
    Is there a mirror or something like that I can download it?
    When is it going to be available?

grouppear-webmaster @
categoriesphp
postedDec 5, '02 at 10:36a
activeDec 13, '02 at 5:49p
websitepear.php.net

2 users in discussion

Mike Carter: 1 post Stathis Stergou: 1 post